How to Build a Stand-Out Personal Brand
Charlamagne Tha God is a tv and radio personality, best known for co-hosting The Breakfast Club morning show. He says exactly what he thinks about anyone and anything, without a filter, (which makes for some very entertaining radio!) But creating a stand out brand like he has, is much more than simply choosing a cool name and saying crazy things. Anyone can do that and get their 15-minutes. I wanted to interview Charlamagne because has been making waves and gaining raving fans for over 15 years. Here’s what solopreneurs, influencers, and rebels with a cause can learn from him about standing out, and staying relevant long-term.
If you enjoyed this interview, be sure and let Charlamagne know on Twitter!
Learn more about Char at cthagodworld.com
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Advice for getting back on the right side of life after having setbacks or hardships (3:36)
- What it means to be a “caricature” of yourself and why you should avoid it (10:28)
- How to evaluate whether you are working for free to gain experience or just being taken advantage of (12:26)
- Tips for creating opportunities for yourself and starting a podcast (20:52)
- Kelsey’s Keys to Success (24:17)