How to Successfully Disrupt an Industry
If you know what a fiduciary is - and you never went to law school - that's probably thanks to Elliot Weissbluth. Weissbluth is on a mission, as you'll see in this interview. A former lawyer, he saw a problem in the financial marketplace, got angry about it, and decided to fix it. Now he is the CEO of HighTower, a revolutionary financial advisory firm. We dive into how he's disrupting the industry in the episode, along with his unique insights on starting a business, scaling that business, securing funding, growing a team and more. For more information about Elliot, visit HighTowerAdvisors.com. Enjoy!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What the fiduciary standard means (5:45)
- How to use social media to spread your message to the masses (10:48)
- How to stay sane when launching a business (15:18)
- Tips for getting your business finances in order (19:40)
- What to do when growing your financial wellness (26:50)