KELSEY ASKS GARY VEE
I worked long and hard to get this interview with and it was worth it! One of my favorites, shot at his New York City office. If you're not familiar with Gary Vaynerchuk, you may want to re-think calling yourself an Entrepreneur. His Q&A show, #AskGaryVee, is a go-to resource for entrepreneurs and those aspiring, as is his bestselling book of the same name. His YouTube channel, with keynotes, #AGV, and his docu-reality show DailyVee boasts over 161,000 subscribers. He is a Snapchat celebrity and has amassed over 1 million followers on Twitter.
But I assure you he's not just a "social media guy."
He helped his father take their family wine business from 3 Million to 60 million in 5 years, founded VaynerMedia, a social agency with over 600 employees in multiple offices, and cofounded VaynerRSE which has a portfolio that includes Facebook, Tumblr, Uber, and more.
Watch to the end and soak up every minute of this passionate, successful hustler, who genuinely cares about your success. For more information about Gary, visit GaryVaynerchuk.com.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What Gary gave up to be successful (5:26)
- How you can learn to be a visionary (10:10)
- How to find equally motivated people to be around (20:00)
- Advice for someone just coming off a big failure (21:50)
- Gary's number one piece of advice for someone launching out on their own (23:52)