How to Become An Influencer Overnight
Okay, by overnight I mean less than three years. Still, lightening fast! Nicole Walters, speaker, recent viral video star, and successful online entrepreneur, shares SO many great insights in this episode about what you need to do to reach your "big break" - if you want to grow your personal brand as a speaker, coach, consultant or even an entertainer, you'll love this episode!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How you can work your way up the corporate ladder (2:56)
- The two main corporate strategies that entrepreneurs fail to implement (9:30)
- What to do once you finally land a big opportunity (17:25)
- How to define your target audience, and balance motherhood with entrepreneurship (21:15)
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to let her know on Facebook!
Learn more about Nicole and her videos, courses and speaking engagements at nicolewalters.tv
WATCH the video above or LISTEN below!
LISTEN ON THE GO
YOU WANTED TO KNOW...
Why did you choose to have Nicole as a guest?
First of all I know a lot of you who love my fun and quirky personality also love Nicole's fun and quirky personality! Second, she built a giant business so fast, I knew we could learn a lot from her.
Where was the interview?
In a room at the conference center at FinCon in Dallas!
What was she like in person?
A force to be reckoned with! and of course, hilarious. Exhibit A, us trying to look candid:
Mentioned in the Episode:
- The Monetized Life
- Chalene Johnson
- US Magazine Weekly Feature
- Babble Feature
- Will It Fly? by Pat Flynn
Support with a share!