An Engaging Media Personality 💁🏼
An Established Content Creator 💪
Over 160,000 Article Shares
Tens of Thousands of Views Per Article
Often Trending in site Top 100
Combined Reach of over 140M
Welcome! If you're interested in working with me, I would love to hear from you! I move fast, I love people and I give everything I touch 120%. Click a section tab for more details.
Back in college, if you had asked me what I'd be doing in my 30s, I would have said something akin to "umm, being the next Beyonce, obviously." Ah, the ignorance of youth. It turned out I didn't love signing in bars and coffeeshops, which I knew I'd have to do for the next decade to "make it." So I let the dream die, and turned my creative juices to the world of advertising. In the decade that followed I worked my way up to Associate Creative Director, leading a team and working on campaigns for national clients. As my personal brand grew, an international organization reached out to me about coming on as a consultant, to effectively be their agency of record. They were offering me more than my salary to do so, and I knew I'd enjoy the challenge, so I took the leap. Many creatives asked me how I achieved this, so I wrote a book to answer them. Go Solo is a #1 Entrepreneurship Amazon bestseller and was endorsed by Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran, and #1 New York Times Bestselling business author Jon Acuff.
After the success of my book I started to traveling to speak, and my giant client got bought out, and I also had my daughter. I needed to clarify my love for helping other entrepreneurs, speaking, writing and entertaining (a dream I desperately missed). Thus my traveling talk show on success, The Pursuit, was born. I started with a pilot episode in OKC and went from "zero to Tony Robbins" in 18 months! It has been a whirlwind and now I'm amazed to say I've interviewed other greats like Rachael Ray, Larry King, Dave Ramsey, Gary Vaynerchuk, Michael Hyatt, Chalene Johnson, Glennon Doyle, Lewis Howes and many more. I have also since started writing and contributing video for cable television, Entrepreneur.com, Success.com, the Huffington Post, and LifeHack.org, among others. I'm living my dream and equipping others to live their dream at the same time and I love to share about it!
My Most Requested Topics
Go Further, Faster and Have More Fun Building Your Dream
- Momentum, Growth, Success Habits from my experience buliding The Pursuit, as well as my 4000+ hours of research and interviews with some of the most successful people on the planet. Keynote, Workshop, or Breakout.
Building a Stand Out Brand
- Tips and Tactics from my decade in marketing working with Fortune 500 brands, my personal brand jounrey, and lessons from studying and interviewing some of today's biggest influencers. Multi-day Training, Keynote, Workshop, or Breakout.
- How to go from one rejection to another until you reach success, without losing your mind and crushing your heart. Keynote, Workshop, or Breakout.
Women in Entrepreneurship / Leadership / Work-Life Balance
- How I built a talk show from 0 to Tony Robbins in suburbia. My secrets for staying sane while juggling my business in between doing the dishes, juggling the laundry, date nights with my husband, cleaning up after the dogs and so. many. diaper changes. Keynote, Workshop, or Breakout.
- Advice for aspiring freelancers on how to build a brand while still employed, launch successfully, and manage their marketing while also running their business as a solopreneur.
What You Can Expect
- Timely, professional replies to your calls and emails.
- A personal phone call with me before your event, so I can figure out how to best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on thepursuit.tv/events and my social media channels. This may or may not include YouTube. (This is assuming your event is public and you want to drive engagement.)
- A dynamic, professional, entertaining (read: funny!) presentation focused on achieving your goals for the event and for your attendees.
- Online promotion during the event using your hashtags, responding to attendees, etc.
- In-person engagement with attendees before and after my presentation (varies depending on the type of event and our arrangement.)
- A custom resource page on my site, exclusively created for your attendees that will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations!
What Others Are Saying
"We were more than delighted with her dynamic speaking and expertise in Branding and Marketing for our group of progressive Snow and Ice Management Industry Leaders this week.
Kelsey, you have made a positive impact in Erie, PA and the others that were in the room. Thank you again!"
- Kelley Gebler, Event Organizer"
"Kelsey was recently featured as a speaker at IgniteOKC 7. Her talk, "Finding Your Secret Ingredient" was selected by the event planning committee to be the final talk of the night because of its unique incorporation of the event theme of "Taste". Having Kelsey's talk be the closing presentation was certainly the right choice to close the event with a strong, charismatic speaker. Her insights revealed a deeper understanding of the importance human relationships than was possible to fit within the 5-minute time limit. Kelsey's ability to bring together seemingly disparate elements in order to encourage and empower the audience to be aware of their individual potential was a powerful way to inspire everyone."
- Michael To, Organizer
"@KelseyHumphreysYour presentation was one of the highlights of my weekend."
"@KelseyHumphreys #mindequalsblown Knocked it out of the park! #launchout"
"@KelseyHumphreys You were a joy to watch"
"@KelseyHumphreys I was blown away by your talk... I took pages and pages of notes during your presentation and I’m looking forward to watching the video soon, so I can fill in some more details."
Check out a 5 minute talk on figuring out your passions from a Tedx-style event, IgniteOKC.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event! You can take the next step by emailing me about my availability.
I have very limited time for coaching or consulting on the following subjects:
I have become a ninja at connecting with influencers, landing sponsors, creating RFPs, getting endorsements and reviews, earning press and media appearances and more. Let's reorganize your strategy and rewrite your pitches to get you moving further, faster! Packages start at $500.
If you're having trouble clearly (and quickly!) communicating who you are, what you do, and why you do it to the right audience on the best platforms, I can help you. I helped hundreds of business owners, including nation Fortune 100 brands, with their strategic branding and marketing efforts, and can combine that experience with my hours of research and interviews into an amazing solution for you. Packages range and include graphic design, website creation, copywriting and custom video production, on-camera training, and more. Packages start at $5000.
"Kelsey Humphreys is the epitome of the self-made entrepreneur. A founding partner of the Entrepreneur Video Network, Kelsey's dedication to creating high-quality content has been a key part of Entrepreneur's growth and success."
- Bill Shaw, President, Entrepreneur Media
If your target audience is entrepreneurial men and women from 20-50, you've come to the right place. My team can create custom branded content, both written articles and video series, or we can seamlessly integrate relevant brands and products into my existing interview episodes, reality series, and how to videos. Let's get started!
I have very little time to create and facilitate collaborations, but if you're creating something awesome and you want me to be a part of it, I'm game! Joint livestreams, YouTube collaborations, webinars, comedy sketches, inspirational mash ups, music videos - let's do it! Email me with the details!
I would love to be a guest on your show or podcast! I can share quite a bit about resilience, persisitence, creating momentum, personal branding, podcasting, youtube, video, self-publishing, success habits, etc! I can create custom segments, for example a monthly or weekly Success Hack, or a piece on managing stress during Stress Awareness month, etc.
Gary Vaynerchuk's DailyVee (It was such an honor to get a shout out and some face time in this show!)
KAUT Freedom 43